They are SO easy to make (and take no time at all), and everyone loves them! Which, of course, means they are done very quickly!
What you need:
- 1/4 cup of butter [or margarine]
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 5 cups of crispy rice cereal, like Rice Krispies
To make them:
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Butter a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan (or use several smaller ones).
- Once your butter is completely melted, add Marshmallow Fluff and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. The stirring part is quite important. Remove from heat.
- Add in the crispy rice cereal and stir everything until it is all well mixed. Transfer and press mixture evenly into your buttered dish(es).
- After it is has cooled, cut into squares.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.