This no-bake Hershey Pie is quick to put together and delicious!
What I used:
- 1 (6 ounce) pre-made graham cracker crust
- 2 (8oz) tub of Cool Whip (thawed in fridge)
- 8 regular sized Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
How I made the hershey pie:
- Break apart your Hershey’s chocolate bars and set aside several pieces to garnish the top. Tip: put the chocolate pieces you will garnish with in the fridge as cold chocolate is easier to grate.
- Place the remainder of your choclate in a microw
ave safe bowl. Warm them up in 30 second incredments unt until all the chocolate is melted.
- Next, add in the Cool Whip to the chocolate bowl and mix together the Cool Whip and melted chocolate until both are well combined.
- Transfer your mixture into your pre-made pie crust.
- Grate chocolate shavings to garnish the top of your pie.
- Refrigerate the pie and let it set before serving.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.