These M&M and chocolate chip individual cookie bars turned out so delicious, and I know I’ll be making these again soon!
- 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of (mini) M&M candies½ cup of (mini) chocolate chips
How I made them:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add your butter, both types of sugar to a large mixing bowl and beat well until creamed together. Next, add in the two eggs and vanilla and mix until all your wet ingredients are combined.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Gradually combine the wet and dry ingredients until everything is combined before add in the chocolate chips and M&Ms. Mix everything, making sure the chocolate chips and M&Ms are eventually mixed into the dough.
- Spoon your mix into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool before removing them from the pan
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.