What’s for Dinner: Baked Garlic Parmesan Puffs
I made these baked Garlic Parmesan Puffs, amongst a few other easy things like my Garlic Knots and my strawberry trifles, a few weeks ago as a quick snack when I couldn’t think of what else to make.
They were so quick to put together and bake, and the best part is how great they tasted too! I’ll definitely be making these again soon.
What I used:
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic (fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoon Italian herb blend (dried thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- 2 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 sheet of refrigerated puff pastry sheet, thawed
How I made my Garlic Parmesan Puffs:
1. Preheat you oven to 400°F . Line your baking tray with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
2. Mix together your olive oil, Parmesan, garlic powder, Italian spice mix, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Roll out the puff pastry and then brush a little more than half of the Parmesan and garlic mixture on top. Once you have brushed the mixture, then roll the pastry so it forms a roll before cutting small rolls about 1 or 2-inch thick.
4. Place the puffs onto your baking tray and brush each of the puffs with the remaining garlic and Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until puffed and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.