Very similar to the Strawberry Trifle I make, this version also has bananas in it! This was one of the desserts I
made for our Thanksgiving family get-together this year, and everyone loved it. The other dessert was my Oreo Cheesecake.
What I love about trifles like this is how easy it is to put-together and its always a crowd pleaser.
Here’s how I make my Strawberry and Banana Trifle:
What you need:
- Pound cake, diced
- Strawberries, sliced or diced
- Bananas, sliced or diced
- Cool whip, softened
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups of cold milk
How I made it:
- Make your vanilla pudding — basically blend your vanilla pudding mix with the three cups of cold milk for about a minute or two. Let it set for just a few minutes and you will have your pudding.
- Fold into your softened cool whip.
- Now it’s basically just assembling your layers.
- Layer the bottom of your trifle platter with the pudding/cool whip mixture. Add a layer of cake, followed by strawberries and bananas. Continue the layers.
- Add a top layer of cool whip/pudding. Decorate the top of your trifle however which way you want with the strawberries and bananas.
Like my recipes? Click the below link to purchase my cookbook “What’s for Dinner”:
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.