What’s for Dinner: Strawberry Trifle
This dessert couldn’t be easier to assemble. And it is absolutely delicious. Like can’t stop eating it until it’s done and you still want more delicious.
- Pound cake, diced
- Strawberries, sliced or diced
- Cool whip
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups of cold milk
How I made it:
- Make your vanilla pudding — basically blend your vanilla pudding mix with the two cups of cold milk for about a minute or two. Let it set for just a few minutes and you will have your pudding.
- Fold into your cool whip.
- Now it’s basically just assembling your layers.
- Layer the bottom of your trifle platter with the pudding/cool whip mixture. Add a layer of cake, followed by strawberries. Continue the layers.
- Add a top layer of cool whip/pudding. Decorate the top of your trifle with a layer of strawberries. Maybe a dollop of whipped cream in the center to give it a finished look?
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes. Grab and share my button: