What’s for Dinner: Breadsticks
- Pizza dough
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Basil Powder
This particular day, I used the Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough [thin crust]. You can find my pizza dough recipe by clicking here.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto my pan.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, and use a brush to evenly spread over the dough.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning, garlic powder, and basil powder on top.
- Bake in my preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
By the way, click here to get the recipe for my Garlic and Cheesy Breadsticks.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.