Here’s another combination of seasoned fries that I tried out today:
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
I tend to let the french fries thaw out for an hour or so at least before I season and bake them off. I find them to cook better this way.
The method is the same as last time:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with foil (or whatever else you prefer).
- With the fries on the baking sheet spray them all with a non-stick spray, making sure all the fries are covered.
- Sprinkle the spice and herb mixture from above on the fries. Toss with a spatula or your hands!
- Bake it for about 20 minutes, tossing them around at least once in between.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.