What’s for Dinner: Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookie Cups
So my chocolate chip cookie recipe that I used to make my Mini Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Cookie Cups a few days ago? I used that same recipe for another version [version two?] of “cookie cups” Saturday night. This time, I used a combination of milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and toffee bits! I think I liked this version even better than the peanut butter and chocolate morsel one!
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 a cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 a cup of [packed] light-brown sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup PLUS two tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chip morsels
- 2 tablespoons of [Heath] Toffee Bits
To make them:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Spray your non-stick mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray as an extra precaution.
- In a bowl, add your butter along with both type of the sugars and then beat on low to medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Next: add in the salt, vanilla, and egg. Beat until everything is well mixed together. Add in your flour and baking soda and mix to combine everything. Lastly, stir in the milk chocolate and white chocolate morsels, along with the toffee bits.
- Take even sized amounts of dough, and place into each individual muffin cup[?].
- Bake in your preheated oven for 14 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.