I used my crowd favorite, Bubble Up Pizza recipe, to make a tandoori chicken version last night for dinner. It’s something I’ll definitely be making again soon. It’s quick and easy and pulls a meal together with minimal ingredients, time, and effort. Perfect for a week night!
- Chicken Breast Tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces
- Store-bought can of biscuit dough from the refrigerated section (the ones with 12)
- Jar of marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
- Seasonings to taste: salt, black pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, paprika/cayenne pepper
- Tandoori Masala (homemade or your favorite brand)
Here’s how I made it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (or whatever temperature the biscuit container says to bake it at).
- For the chicken: take the chicken and cut them into very tiny pieces. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic, and tandoori masala. Cook on low to medium heat.
- Take the twelve biscuit dough pieces, and quarter each one of them.
- In a mixing bowl, to your quartered dough pieces, add in a jar of marinara sauce, about a 1 cup and a half cup (approximately) of mozzarella cheese. Add most of the chicken and mix well.
- Transfer it into your skillet/pan/baking sheet (whatever you will bake it in). Sprinkle the top with another half cup of mozzarella cheese and the remainder of the chicken.
- Bake in your preheated oven, for about 25-30 minutes.
I have made a steak version of this, and various others, and it never disappoints!
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.