Today, I made a baked version of Sweet Chili Shrimp.
What I did today was:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking sheet with foil [for easy cleanup] and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- I seasoned the shrimp with the usual: black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder. I seasoned flour with the same seasonings and coated all of the shrimp.
- Lay them on the lined baking sheet. Spray the top with non-stick cooking spray as well.
- In your preheated oven, baked the shrimp for about 10 minutes. Half way in the baking time, I flipped the shrimp over.
- Once it’s out of the oven, let it cool a bit.
- After it has slightly cooled, fold in sweet chili sauce and serve!
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.