What’s for Dinner: Baked Boneless Chicken Wings
I turned my boneless chicken wings recipe into a healthier version today [Friday night] by baking them. Full of flavor, without the oil/frying factor.
Here’s how I made it today:
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil. Spray non-stick cooking spray over the foil.
- I seasoned boneless chicken cubes with black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and onion powder. Mix in an egg.
- Meanwhile, [in a ziploc bag] season your flour with black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and chili powder.
- In batches, coat all of your chicken with the flour mixture. Just add the chicken into the ziploc bag and shake well until it’s nicely incorporated.
- Transfer your coated chicken onto the lined foil tray. Before transferring it into your preheated oven, spray non-stick cooking spray over the top of the chicken.
- Bake the chicken, in your preheated oven, for about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix your [heated up] hot sauce and about a tablespoon of [melted] butter.
- Let your chicken cool for a few minutes once it is out of the oven before coating it with the sauce.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.