Yesterday I made a [not baked] Nutella cheesecake [pie] type of thing.
It’s a super easy [as always] dessert to make and it was a crowd pleaser [young and old]. The best part? it takes mere minutes to put together!
What I used:
- Oreo pie crust [store-bought or homemade]
- 1 [8 ounce] package of cream cheese, softened
- [about] 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 (8 ounce) contained of cool whip, softened [more if you want to decorate the top like I did]
What I did was:
- Mix your softened cream cheese and nutella together until they are well combined.
- Fold in the cool whip, making sure it is incorporated in well [and there are no white streaks visible].
- Transfer your mixture onto your Oreo pie crust.
- This part is optional, but if you want to garnish the top like I did: use whip cream to decorate and add chocolate shavings or grated chocolate on top. Adding chopped hazelnuts would be the icing on the cake!
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.