I love Pina Colada’s … and a Strawberry Pina Colada is even better!
What I used:
- 14 ounce bag of [Dole] frozen sliced strawberries, slightly thawed [I used half of the bag]
- 2 cups of [Dole] canned Pineapple Juice
- 15 ounce can of cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup of half and half
How I made the Strawberry Pina Colada:
- I let half of the fourteen ounce bag of frozen strawberries thaw a little. I let them thaw directly in the blender I was going to use.
- Once the strawberries were slightly thawed, I pureed them. Add a little water if need be to help get a smooth consistency.
- Next, transfer your pureed strawberries into your glasses (about 2 tablespoons in each glass).
- Rinse your blender.
- Next, to your blender add in the pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and half in half. Add in about two – three cups of ice (enough to get a slushy texture). Blend until slushy in texture.
- Pour your pina colada mixture on on top of the strawberry slush. Swirl the mixture around if you would like!
Like my recipes? Click this link to purchase my cookbook “What’s for Dinner”
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.
This sound so good and I love the photo! My gosh I wish I had one now, maybe with some hooch, lol!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!