What’s for Dinner: Pizza Ring
So a few days ago, on Monday, I made this Pizza Ring.
It was very easy to make, took very few ingredients, and was a quick meal.
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
How I made it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line your baking day with parchment paper… so the pizza ring doesn’t stick and it’s easy cleanup!
- Unroll the crescent rolls, and keeping the two triangle pairs in tact… separate the rectangle pairs. Using two boxes, you should have 8 pairs.
- Line 4 of the rectangle pairs across one another so it creates a + sign… leaving a square gap in the middle. Add the remaining four rectangles to make a ring shape, overlapping the crescent rectangles.
- Add marinara sauce and Mozarella cheese to the dough near the middle. Add garlic powder and oregano.
- Fold over your crescents to create a folded ring.
- Add garlic powder and oregano on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes in your preheated oven. Serve warm!
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes. Grab and share my button: