I’ve done Blackberry Crumble Bars in the past, and early November I made something similar: a blackberry cobbler.
- 1 stick of [unsalted] butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of [1%] milk
- 2 cups [fresh] blackberries
To make the Blackberry Cobbler, what I did was:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your sugar, flour and milk.
- Melt your butter in a microwavable dish. Combine your butter with the other ingredients and mix it well.
- Pour your batter into your baking dish. Sprinkle blackberries over the top of the batter. Sprinkle a little extra sugar over the top.
- Bake, in your preheated oven, for about 50 minutes [or until golden brown].
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.