What’s for Dinner: Chocolate Chip and M&M Cookies
Apparently on a baking spree today. Not only did I make Chocolate Chip & Pecan Muffins [from scratch] for breakfast today, but then I also made homemade [from scratch] cookies with chocolate chips and M&Ms in them.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like a) cookies b) chocolate and c) M&Ms. So a combination of all three? Yum!
- 1 stick of [unsalted] butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups of [all-purpose] flour
- 1/4 cup of corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- [about] 1 cup of [Milk Chocolate] M&Ms
- [about] 1/4 to 1/3 cup of [milk] chocolate chips
To make them:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line your baking tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until everything is combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and the M&Ms.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.