What’s for Dinner: Frozen Oreo and Chocolate Pudding Pie
I made this one frozen, because without a second thought I put it to set in the freezer instead of the fridge in the chaos… but it would be just as good [and I plan to try it next time] cold, but not frozen.
- Oreo pie crust [store-bought or homemade]
- 2 [small] packages of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 + 1/2 cups of milk
- Cool whip container [large container]
What I did was:
- Combine the milk and pudding mixes and mix well. Add about half of the cool whip and fold until the mixture is a smooth and consistent color.
- Pour about half of the pudding on top of the pie crust.
- Add a layer of Oreo cookies on top before adding the rest of the pudding.
- Freeze until set [or overnight] before decorating the top with the rest of the cool whip. And more Oreos.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.