What’s for Dinner: Chipotle Chicken Tenders
Crispy oven fried chipotle chicken tenders was on the menu tonight as part of our iftari.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Using boneless chicken cubes, or take chicken breast fillets and cut into chunks, I marinated it with: salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, chipotle chili powder, oregano, onion powder and a little milk [preferable buttermilk I suppose, but I used 1% today] to keep it moist and help the breadcrumbs stick. This helped lead to the no oil or no egg in the recipe.
- Next, season your [Italian seasoned] breadcrumbs with chipotle chili powder.
- Coat each chicken with the breadcrumb mixture before laying them on a lined baking tray. Spray non-stick cooking spray over all the chicken pieces.
- Bake in your preheated oven, for about 20 minutes.
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.