- Chicken tenderloins [or breast pieces that you pound thin and cut into tenders]
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Chili powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Cornflakes crumbs [about 2 cups I’d say is what I used]
- Non-stick cooking spray
How to make the Cornflakes Crumbs Crusted Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season your chicken with all of the spices listed above [salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and onion powder]. Mix it well. Spray non-stick cooking spray over the seasoned chicken.
- Run each seasoned chicken tender through the cornflakes crumbs, ensuring it is nicely coated. Transfer each crusted chicken tender onto your lined baking tray. Once you have coated and crusted all of your chicken tenders, spray non-stick cooking spray on top of the chicken.
- Bake initially for ten minutes. At that time, take the chicken out to flip them over… and then bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
By the way, don’t forget to check out my recipes for Chicken Pot Pie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie that I made yesterday for Pi day
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.