What I used:
- 16 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 stick of [unsalted] butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup of [shredded] Parmesan cheese
What I did was:
- Take sixteen frozen dinner rolls and let it sit in room room temperature for about 45 minutes to an hour. After about an hour, cut each of them in half.
- Combine your parsley, garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and onion powder. Mix with the melted one stick of butter before tossing it all together with the frozen dinner rolls.
- Add in a half cup of your shredded Parmesan cheese and mix everything well. Make sure all pieces of the frozen dinner rolls are coated well with the butter, seasonings, and Parmesan cheese.
- Take a springform pan and line the bottom with all of your coated dinner roll pieces, covering the whole pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining half cup of Parmesan cheese on top.
- Next, let your bread rise. At least for an hour and a half to two hours.
- When you are ready to bake your pull-apart bread, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown [and the middle in completely cooked through].
- Serve warm!
It’s one of those things that need to be eaten fresh as soon as it comes out of the oven for the best results, so serve it warm and quickly!
P.S. This post is a part of my “What’s for Dinner” series, where I share what I’ve been cooking and my recipes.